Our land in Saxapahaw is beautiful and ripe for bonfires, big farm dinners, and sharing. Come stay on the land, meet the animals, and see our farming practices. Hang out amongst the hundred year old beech trees, walk along the creek, sleep down in the meadow, and stand on the hill with a view of the big night sky.
We’re just a few minutes walk from all the action in Saxapahaw. In the wonderfully restored textile mill on the Haw River, you can find:
- The General Store, a co-op and fine food stop
- The Eddy Pub, a divine restaurant that overlooks the river
- The Haw River Ballroom, hosting world class music acts by night and coffee shop by day
- Haw River Farmhouse Ales, the best in local brews
- Left Bank Butchery, whole-animal butcher shop all sourced within a few miles of the shop
- Paperhand Puppet Intervention, a national model in community theatre
- Saturdays in Saxapahaw, drawing hundreds every summer Saturday for music, food trucks, slip and slide and farmers’ market
- Haw River Canoe and Kayak, bringing the river to people from all over
The best way to see the farm is by staying a night through Airbnb or visiting during the CFSA Farm Tour in April each year.