JUNE 27 NEWSLETTER
We are hoping for big markets this week as you all prepare for your 4th of July feasts and picnics. See some of you at Perrywinkle next Friday!
At the Carrboro Farmers’ Market from 7-12:
(remember some of our items are in limited supply so email us ahead of time to reserve something)
• Duck, chicken, goose
• Lamb: Shanks and ribs.
- Chicken: a few young roosters
- Ossabaw chops, export racks!!! and spare ribs from Acre Station and Matkins (contents of the old Ossabox)
• Boston butts
• Mild and hot breakfast sausage, sweet Italian, chorizo, ground pork, andouille, bratwurst
• Lots of smoked tenderized hams (great for summer sandwiches)
• Pork belly
• Lard and fat back
• Prosciutto – newly sliced hams!