Cane Creek Stewardship Camp 2022
This is a working farm, with rotating animals and growing, changing gardens and fields. You can expect something new and exciting each morning your child arrives. There is so much to do and see on the farm but we know that summer schedules are busy, thus we encourage you to sign up for as many or as few of the six weeks as you like. If the camp cost feels prohibitive, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org—we want camp to be accessible for all families, and sliding scale will be available upon request.
Registration: Registration is done using our online form (below). Camp session payment(s) will be collected via paypal online. Following your camper’s registration below, we will contact you by email with a link prompting you to complete your registration for camp session via an online paypal payment(s). Refunds will be issued for any cancellations prior to June 1, minus a $30 processing fee. For cancellations after June 1, no refund will be issued due to staffing arrangements. Thank you for understanding.
Camp fees per weekly session:
- $250* for ages 4-11 (Sliding scale available upon request, please write us at email@example.com)
- $100 for Counselors in Training (CITs), ages 12-15
- No cost for interns, ages 16+! Interns will receive a modest stipend at the end of the summer for their time spent helping with camp.
Reminders: The camp day runs from 8:30am – 3pm Monday-Friday. Prompt arrival is important so that the group can begin the first activity on-farm.
Each camper will need a small backpack with the following items:
- Packed LUNCH and SNACKS (we always encourage minimum waste i.e. reusable tupperware when possible)
- Water bottle, sunscreen & bug spray (optional)
- Hand sanitizer (optional); we will have have washing stations set up around the farm
- Small towel, swimsuit, and change of clothes all labelled with name
Like any outdoor camp, kids will need to wear comfortable clothing that can get dirty, sturdy shoes, sun hat/baseball cap, and sunscreen (please apply before arrival in the morning; we will re-apply midday).
If you have any further questions, PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org