Our land near Saxapahaw is beautiful and ripe for bonfires, big farm dinners, and sharing. Come stay on the land, meet the animals, and see our farming practices. Hang out among the hundred year old beech trees, walk along the creek, sleep down in the meadow, and stand on the hill with a view of the big night sky.
We’re just a few minutes drive from all the action in Saxapahaw. In the wonderfully restored textile mill on the Haw River, you can find:
- The General Store, a co-op and fine food stop
- The Eddy Pub, a divine restaurant that overlooks the river
- The Haw River Ballroom, hosting world class music acts by night and coffee shop by day
- Haw River Farmhouse Ales, the best in local brews
- Left Bank Butchery, whole-animal butcher shop all sourced within a few miles of the shop (try our pork here!)
- Paperhand Puppet Intervention, a national model in community theatre
- Saturdays in Saxapahaw, drawing hundreds every summer Saturday for music, food trucks, slip and slide and farmers’ market
- Haw River Canoe and Kayak, bringing the river to people from all over
Book your stay through Airbnb; $20 for up to 2 and $10 per additional.
Please note: There are two listings on AirBnB so if they are both booked – reach out to us directly as there are multiple camping options.
Bus has a double & single bed and couch and a bathroom. Parking is on a private gravel road about a 2-3 minute walk from the bus. $55/per night for 2; $10 per additional guest
Please reserve your stay through Airbnb.
Mini-Bus – back soon!
The bus allows you to have a comfortable bed and roof. If you thought about camping, but didn’t want to pack a tent or a sleep on the hard ground, this place is for you. It’s located directly behind the first barn you see on your left when you drive down the driveway.
$40/night for 2